Ten Things We Did To Begin Our Learning Journey
- We got to know each other (The Tissue Game).
- We went to a welcome back assembly and had a beautiful havdalah ceremony.
- We became familiar with routines and transitions.
- We had our first visit to the library (books must be returned in 2 weeks)
- We reviewed repeating patterns and explored growing patterns.
- We were introduced to a fun addition game called Make Ten
- We created a class book entitled Who Am I.
- We started a Read Aloud called Clementine
- We listened to a story and found many rhyming pairs.
- We listened to and were part of the Shofar Patrol
The best part of my week, I didn’t have to wait until Monday to see my students again!
Much more to come…