We are beginning to learn some French body parts in class and the students are doing great! Below are some fun and easy activities you can do with our child to practice at home!
- Simon says (“Maman dit….” or “Papa dit…”)
- Have the sing the song “tete epaules genoux orteils” as fast as they can.
- Use a Mr./Mrs Potato head to play a game with his body parts.
- Draw a silly face and have them describe the parts.
- Use the reference sheet posted in this weeks schedule to play hangman, or make a copy and play memory!
- Watch the attached video about the gingerbread man and have them write down the body parts that were said in the story.
- Watch the attached silly songs and sing along!