We have been practicing emotions in class, asking the children to say “Aujourd’hui je suis…..”
Feel free to use these cards to practice with your child at home 🙂
There are lots of fun ways that a child can practice their sight words to be best prepared for their dictees!
– Draw the word in the sand or the snow.
– Use scrabble tiles to spell the words.
– Make the words out of playdoh!
– Make the words out of legos!
– Use a snakes and ladders template and write in some sight words.
– Play hangman with the words.
– Write the words out of cheerios!
Over the next few weeks we will be learning about family in French. A great way to practice the vocabulary, could be printing these flash cards out and playing memory with them. If your child would like, they could also practice talking about each family member by saying:
ex- “J’ai un pere” OR “J’ai 2 soeurs”…etc.
Vocabulary to focus on include: Mere, Pere, Frere, Soeur, Grand-pere, Grande-mere, Oncle, Tante