- There are many different ways to show what you know. Here is a Learning Options Menu to accommodate individual learning styles and promote self-directed learning and independence.
- Do you find it hard to focus during independent work? Here are few FOCUS TOOLS to help you out.
- Helpful links for Hebrew:
Distance Learning 2020-2021 – Term 2
See bellow our Trilingul Choiceboard – It is another option for independent work, as our students finish an assignment, at the start of day, or end of day. It will be changing with time, so check it out once in a while…
These schedules are “live” which means they may change during the week.
- Week 28 (April 12-16) 1A Schedule / 1B Schedule
- Week 27 (April 05-09)
- Week 26 (March 22-25)
- Week 25 (March 15-18)
- Week 24 (March 08-12)
- Week 23 (March 01-05)
- Week 22 (Feb 22-26)
- Week 21 (Feb 08-11)
- Week 20 (Feb 1-5)
- Week 19 (Jan 25-29) 1A Schedule / 1B schedule
- Week 18 (Jan 18-22) 1A Schedule / 1B schedule
- Week 17 (Jan 11-15) – 1A Schedule / 1B Schedule
- Week 16 (Jan 04-08) – 1A Schedule / 1B Schedule
- Week 15 (Dec 14-18)
- Week 14 (Dec 07-11)
- Week 13 (Nov 30-Dec 04)
These schedules are "live" which means they may change during the week.
Morah Ada’s Bitmoji Classroom
Kitah Alef’s Trilingual Choiceboard