Here are a few videos, games, apps, and anchor charts to help with supporting your child at home.
- Click on this video to see how we review short vowel sounds with our students. Here are the cards we use to help with b/d confusion and short vowel sounds.
- Teach Your Monster to Read
- First sight word game (unplugged).
- Second sight word game (unplugged).
- Third sight word game (unplugged).
- Silent e gameboard
- Click on this video to review the correct way to hold a pencil.
Printing: Handwriting Without Tears letter and number formation.
Letter placement anchor chart.
- Click on this video to see various addition strategies introduced in class.
- Click on this video to see various subtraction strategies introduced in class. I have not yet introduced Touch Math.
- Click on this video to see what the students have learned about place value. If they need more practise they can redo these Place Value activity sheets.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email me. email@example.com