- There is a new book assigned for this week. Please have your child read M-W (book located in grey folder).
- Remember to use the reading strategies as a tool when completing the reading homework.
- Please sign the reading log (in their grey take-home folder) each night (this lets me know the homework was completed) and your child will receive a stamp or sticker the following day. Online students received a PDF of their book and they too will receive a sticker each time the log is filled out. It is posted on Classkick. At the end of each month, the students are required to record themselves reading 1 book from their assigned homework on Classkick.
- New Flipgrid-Follow-up activity to our Global Read Aloud. This will be posted on my social media.
- Click on this video to see how we review short vowel sounds with our students. Here are the cards we use to help with b/d confusion and short vowel sounds.
- Click here to learn more about Teach Your Monster to Read optional work.
- The IXL program will be the math homework for Thursday. Log-in information is in their grey folders. Use the diagnostic arena only.
Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have about the homework expectations.
Have a great week!