On Tuesday, June 22nd, OJCS will be hosting Popsicles, Pals and Pick-ups. It is a chance to spend some quality time together while adhering to distancing guidelines. At 9:00 1A will meet at the blue play structure and 1B will meet at the side of the school (Picnic Table area facing JCC). Each group will spend half an hour either playing on the play structure or eating popsicles and signing yearbooks, then switch.
Please read the important instructions below:
- As directed by the province of Ontario, all parents in Grade One who plan to stay must complete the Ottawa Public Health COVID-19 Screening Tool and ALL students attending will need to use the Ottawa Public Health COVID-19 Screening Tool before arriving;
- No additional guests or siblings may attend the cohorted events;
- Parents of students can drop-off their child(ren) as the events will be heavily supervised;
- As is mandated by the provincial regulations, masks will be worn when children are not snacking;
- Hand sanitizer will be made available;
- This is a wonderful opportunity to return any items that belong to the school (i.e. library books, textbooks, novels, materials, etc…).
- Your child’s belongings will be ready for pick-up while you are on campus from the gym door facing the OJCS parking lot. Volunteers will bring your child’s items to you.
We understand attending these Goodbye events could be challenging for some families for a variety of reasons. Please know we have been guided by Ministry guidelines regarding Health and Safety and a day-event ensures enough supervision to meet these requirements. Let us know if you require a different pickup time and we’ll be happy to make an arrangement outside of school hours.
Excited to see you on Tuesday, June 22nd!!!